Comment on page
Frequently Asked Questions
Instagram (not Growth Beast) limits the number of accounts which can be followed in any given time period. Their limits are not completely known and could change at any time, and can vary from account to account.
There are three main types of limits:
- A 429 limit is the most common. The bot will automatically wait a few minutes before trying again. It can take between 1 and 15 minutes to clear, usually.
- A soft limit will be hit occasionally and usually lasts about 10 minutes, after which following can be resumed.
- A hard limit is hit less often, but lasts much longer, usually at least 12 hours, sometimes up to 48 hours. Note: if you constantly experience hard rate limit when following, please check that you are following less than 7500 people. That is the maximum they allow you to follow.
The bot can be configured to respect these limits and wait a certain amount of time before trying again.
Make sure your computer is not going to go to sleep while it’s running.
Either keep the site window that Growth Beast is running in frontmost and active or disable background throttling in Chrome.
- 1.Open a new tab, and paste this on the address bar and hit enter:chrome://flags/#intensive-wake-up-throttling
To see the most recent posts you’ve liked on a mobile device:
- 1.Go to your profile and tap the menu in the top right
- 2.Tap Posts You’ve Liked
Keep in mind that there isn’t a way to view posts that you’ve liked on the web.
Alternatively, you can use our log, which will show all actions performed by Growth Beast.
Installing a Chrome extension from a ZIP file is a simple process:
- 1.Download the ZIP file you want to install.
- 2.Unzip the file to access the extension's files.
- 3.Open Google Chrome and type "chrome://extensions" in the address bar and press Enter.
- 4.Turn on the "Developer mode" toggle switch located in the upper-right corner of the page.
- 5.Click on the "Load unpacked" button located in the upper-left corner of the page.
- 6.Select the unzipped folder that contains the extension's files.
- 7.Chrome will now load the extension and you'll be able to see it in your list of installed extensions.
- 8.You can now turn on the extension and start using it.
You can cancel your subscription through PayPal directly. Simply follow the steps below:
- 1.Log in to your PayPal account.
- 2.Click Cog at the top right of the page.
- 3.Click Payments then click Manage Automatic Payments.
- 4.Find Growth Beast and select the payment, then click Cancel.
If you want to completely remove Growth Beast from your browser, follow these steps:
- 1.Open Your Browser.
- 2.Select MoreMore toolsExtensions.
- 3.Next to Growth Beast extension, select Remove.
- 4.To confirm, select Remove.
Are you seeing this message when visiting a profile on Instagram but not sure why?
Make sure you haven't made a typo if you are entering a user profile directly into the URL bar.
It could be that your account has been blocked by the Instagram account.
To check, log into another Instagram account and search for that page to try and access the account. If the page loads - the user is blocking you from accessing the page.
Instagram provides users with links in order to access other pages by use of associate links.
The page may be broken, or an incorrect link could be placed, which will show this error message as well.
Instagram has limited your ability to view others and your own profile for a certain period of time. Their AI has determined that your account viewed too many accounts in a short period of time and wants to slow your activity down.
This usually lasts for a few hours and doesn't have a lasting effect. Simply take a break and try again in a few hours.