Comment on page
Help section for the Auto Unfollow module on Advanced Mode
Auto Unfollow allows you to automate the unfollowing process on Instagram.
Once setup you can leave it running in the background on your browser and Growth Beast will unfollow the Users in the list.
- 1.Start by navigating to your own profile page on Instagram
2. Then click the Growth Beast icon at the top left of your screen
3. Select the Unfollow Tab
4. Click proceed to find a list of accounts to unfollow
5. By default all targets will be selected but you can manually select or deselect targets
6. The recommended limit is 100 accounts, however you can increase or decrease this limit by entering a number in the limit field
7. You can also select ‘Follows Me’ to find accounts that also follow you back.
8. When you are ready, click ‘Follow Selected Users’ at the bottom and Growth Beast will start following your chosen targets. You can stop the automation at anytime by clicking ‘Stop’