Comment on page
Auto Story View
Help section for the Auto Story View module on Advanced Mode
Auto Story View allows you to automate the Story View process on Instagram.
Once setup you can leave it running in the background on your browser and Growth Beast will view the stories on your Instagram Feed.
- 1.Start by navigating to the Home Feed page on Instagram
- 2.Then click the Growth Beast icon at the top left of your screen
3. Select the Story Tab
4. Click proceed to find a list of Stories to view
5. By default all targets will be selected but you can manually select or deselect targets
6. The recommended limit is 100 accounts, however you can increase or decrease this limit by entering a number in the limit field
7. When you are ready, click ‘View Selected Stories’ at the bottom and Growth Beast will start viewing your chosen stories. You can stop the automation at anytime by clicking ‘Stop’